Monday, February 6, 2012

COMMENTS

i know i sound as dumb as a bag of bricks, but i did not realize that there were comments for me to read!  OKAY, stop laughing!  i just didn't realize!  i thought nobody read this shit but me! i'm sooooo sorry i haven't acknowledged them before!  thanks guys!  i'll do better in the future, i swear i will! LOL

so anyway, i actually posted something on my birthday.  i  don't usually post stuff, cause i don't really think i have anything worthwhile to say, but i said something to the effect of what the year was like for me ... kind of musing to myself about the pros and cons of the past year (believe me...there were more cons than pros) but at the same time, i wanted to send good vibes out to the universe and so i flipped the script and said basically the same things that i was thankful for for the year.  I couldn't believe the number of responses i got!  it was amazing!  people i know from playing games, but have never met in person, folks i haven't talked to in YEARS..okay i'll say it.. DECADES contacted me!  it was wonderful!  thanks to everyone who posted on my wall!

i am all wrapped up in trying to get my mom's permanent resident visa completed.  when we brought her over they said at the tunnel it would take about 6 months... it's been 4 years and we're still going through the process.
more later,

2 comments:

  1. You should post more often. I love reading your blog. I was so happy this morning to see that you had started up again!

    ReplyDelete