Friday, November 19, 2010

DAY 17

haven't written in a few days... been busy with physio therapy (otherwise known as my torture session). actually it is going very well, but after doing the set of 5 and 6 exercises twice a day,  at the end of the week, which is now, my hip is some kind of sore!  but it's the good sore i used to get after a serious master dance class or roller skating through two sessions at the roller rink!  the whole no pain no gain thing. 

and still, the pain is nothing comparatively speaking.  the second set of exercises that i do at home, i can split up to not get so tired.  but i refuse to slack off even the tiniest bit.  this is serious.  i want my mobility back to the way it was 10 years ago.  and i am determined to get it.

my mom goes to the doctor in the Michigan today to find out what can be done for her hip.  pray for good news!  I'll post as soon as i know!

1 comment: