Friday, November 12, 2010

DAY10

well, it's day 10, i've got the formula for regularity, and it's killing me trying not to do stuff!  i have to talk to myself ALL DAY LONG!  "don't reach for that~" "don't pick that up!"  "MOVE YOUR ASS MONSTER" ( well, that ones not for me) but if also keep telling myself, if this is as bad as it gets... this ain't nuthin!  i would really, REALLY like to sleep on my left side though, but i'm sure that's mostly cause i can't.  it's like when they want to take blood and they say," Don't eat anything after midnight."  it sounds good on paper, and i normally don't eat anything after about 7:00 PM anyway, but tell me that, and I am STARVING from around 8:00 on!  i have to take my self to bed to stop eating stuff i don't even want, just cause it's there!
i remember once in oldcastle when the kids were little, a water main broke and they shut off the water for a few hours... who got the trots, and had a bursting bladder the entire time?  not the kids... they were fine.  only ME! 

1 comment:

  1. jan you are too funny! glad you are making it through with a laugh!!

    ReplyDelete