Monday, November 1, 2010

pre-surgery nervous breakdown

So, i had everything all packed, everything as organized as i could get it, went to bed last night and suddenly, around 2:30 am, i woke up and couldn't get  back to sleep.  got all nervous like i had just heard i needed surgery!  had a mild panic attack and have been trying to keep busy all day to take my mind off it.  i've already removed 35 of my 36 bangles ( kept the heavy one on so my arm doesn't fly around) removed all 4 pairs of earrings, my necklace, ring and nose pin!  i can't eat past midnight so i thought i would cram my face with goodies until then, but my heart's just not in it!   then sadya had a crisis ( couldn't print out her Harry Potter tickets cause i was out of color ink), got that taken care of and now dinner is over, i've got everything by the door... do i just go to bed and try to get some sleep or stay up and keep repacking until i finally leave something out of the bag that is crucial?  i think i'll jjust play some facebook games until i get sleepy! keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like the perfect plan...play fb games until you start falling asleep at the computer! hang in there jan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did it work for you? Sounds like what I would do, except I would read until exhaustion. It will be just fine.

    ReplyDelete